St Barnabas Church, Penny Lane
Safeguarding Policy for
Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Children/vulnerable adults are important members of our church community and we will listen, respect and value them.
- We will provide a safe and secure environment.
- We will follow the Diocese of Liverpool’s Safeguarding Guidelines.
- We will appoint a Safeguarding Co-ordinator who will report to the PCC annually or when necessary.
- It is the responsibility of all members and users of the church to prevent abuse/harm and to report any incident or concern immediately in accordance with the guidelines.
Dated: April 24th 2016